SPINAL DECOMPRESSION, ACUPUNCTURE AND LASER THERAPY FOR THE NON SURGICAL AND NON DRUG TREATMENT OF BACK AND NECK PAIN
The primary focus of our clinic is the non-surgical, non drug treatment of serious lower back and neck pain. The foundation of our state of the art care is built around Spinal Decompression, Acupuncture and Laser Therapy for the treatment of acute and chronic back and neck pain due to:
• Herniated Spinal Discs
• Bulging Spinal Discs
• Degenerative Disc Disease
• Sciatic Leg Pain
• Facet Syndrome
• Spinal Stenosis
Back Pain is a multibillion dollar national problem. It is the leading workers’ compensation injury, it’s the leading reason for disability in people under the age of 45, it will strike up to 85 % of all American adults it’s the second-leading surgical procedure, and it’s only getting worse. Statistics show:
• Up to 85% of the US Population will have Back Pain at some time in their life.
• 5.4 million Americans are disabled annually due to back pain.
• An estimated 93 million workdays are lost each year due to back pain.
• Only 20% of all back surgeries are successful after 2 years
• The total number of spine surgeries in the U.S. approaches 500,000 per year.
• An estimated $45 – 54 billion is spent on the treatment of low back pain per year.
In the past, a patient suffering from severe lower back pain such as with disc problems or sciatica usually was given pain medications, instructed to refrain from physical activities, referred for physical therapy, and then when they weren’t progressing with that protocol they were then sent for surgical consultation or even spinal surgery. Conservative chiropractic care proved to be helpful in some cases, yet there have been some other cases when surgery seemed to be the only other option… that is until now.
Today, you don’t have to live with the pain anymore. It is now possible to effectively treat lower back pain and sciatica resulting from herniated, bulging or degenerative discs. Spinal Decompression, Acupuncture and Laser Therapy not only significantly reduce back pain in many patients, but also enable the majority of patients to return to more active lifestyles and regain their lives.
Call 816-584-0444 to schedule your complementary consultation today.
You Don’t Have To Live With The Pain!